Wednesday 30 January 2013

A big month for birthdays!


Lots of friends seem to have birthdays in the next few weeks! I've made 2 more cards this week (both Tatty Teddy) for special birthdays. Last Thursday the minister who baptised and confirmed me (and is mum's best friend) turned 50 so I made a card for her. I used glittery letters for her name which did unfortunately turn out slightly wonky, and there are small gems in 3 of the corners. I think I must have been holding the envelope behind it as the backing paper was straight (and I didn't realise my untidy room was the background!)

This second card is for my best friend. She turns 30 on Friday and I sadly won't be able to celebrate with her this weekend. I just hope it doesn't get too squashed in the post! The shadow makes it look really high but I think it must be the angle I took the picture at.





No comments:

Post a Comment