Tuesday 22 January 2013

Get Well Soon

I've finally made a card today, after a bit of a sort out of my crafty box. I do need to buy a couple of storage boxes but wanted to see how many I need (for now) before I went shopping!

A friend is having an operation tomorrow so I've made a quick card for her. I'm not sure I'm 100% happy with it. However I can always find something wrong with my cards. Having a headache that's making my eyes hurt doesn't help though!!


I used a decoupage kit that I've had for years and a couple of new stamps. The backing paper has daisies on, similar to the ones the dog is holding. I think it's the ribbon that I'm not very happy with. I need to practice I think!

2 comments:

  1. cute card,I like the touch of colour in the shadow,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card- using paper with daisies to echo the ones in the image is a great idea. The ribbon looks fine in your picture- I like the fact it is on an angle.

    ReplyDelete